“Forget wealth, forget money. The fact that my kids have freedom as already their qualifier for whether or not they’re going to do it. That’s all I ever wanted out of all of it.” – Kirsten [00:16:41]
It’s probably not a surprise to anyone who listens to this podcast, but not everyone understands the entrepreneur life. They don’t realize that it’s a much freer, but also nonlinear path to achieving your dreams, especially if you have faith in yourself and a big dose of manifestor energy.
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Lauren Sharpe, a registered dietitian and business coach with whom I have a lot in common, even though I’m 20 years older. Lauren shares her nontraditional path to becoming an entrepreneur, the valuable support she received from her parents who modeled a healthy work/life balance during her childhood, and how coming from a place of lack gave her the drive to succeed no matter what.
She mentors and supports women who are building their own businesses and helps them to find the freedom that entrepreneurship can provide. She wants other business owners to know that there’s freedom in having choices to live your life and run your business the way that you want. I hope this episode leaves you with that same drive to achieve your business dreams and embrace the freedom that comes with it.
What’s in this episode:
- [01:49] Lauren and I bond on our connections to Florida and also our nonlinear paths to becoming registered dietitians
- [07:32] The advantage of having people in your life who understand what being an entrepreneur entails and how it vastly differs from a traditional 9 to 5
- [11:31] How coming from a place of lack and necessity sparks your entrepreneurial drive
- [12:46] Why having trust in yourself is more important than having “proof” of a certain business outcome
- [13:43] The freedom that being an entrepreneur can provide in terms of work/life balance and how modeling that for future generations is beneficial
- [16:56] How Lauren started her entrepreneur journey as a dietitian but also fell in love with business coaching
- [19:36] The power of manifestor energy and being certain of what you want to do in business
Lauren Sharpe is a Registered Dietitian and Business Mentor. After building her nutrition business to 6 figures Lauren discovered her love for mentorship and supporting women in building their own business’ and futures to achieve financial, location, and time freedom. She now specializes in using marketing and sales techniques to increase demand and clientele in your online business.
Connect with Lauren
To learn more about creating a business that feels easy, aligned, and fulfilling, on your terms, check out The.Evolution Mastermind.