PODCAST FEATURES & PRESS
She’s also been featured on:
- Episode 32: Ever Heard of A CEO Day? Is It Necessary? ft. Kirsten Screen, The Cash Flow CFO Podcast
- Functional Nutrition for Endurance Athletes with Kirsten Screen, MPH RD LD, The Eat for Endurance Podcast
- Micronutrients for Runners with Kirsten Screen, MPH, RD, LD, The Running Explained Podcast
- Underfueling & GI Distress with Kirsten Screen MPH, RD, LD, Holley Fueled Nutrition Podcast
- Do You Want to LOOK LIKE an Athlete, or BE an Athlete?: REAL Nutrition, NO Junk., A Case of the Jills
- Hormone Health for Runners, Running Explained
- Episode 25: Mass Gaining, Health Unfiltered
- Conversation 184: The Story, Journey and Passion of Kirsten Screen, MPH, RD, LD, Conversations with Anne Elizabeth
- Episode 9: Undereating and Overtraining, Health Unfiltered
- S2E7 Disrupting the Status Quo as a Dietitian, The Dietitian Collaborative
ABOUT KIRSTEN SCREEN:
Kirsten Screen is a business owner with over 15 years experience in entrepreneurship, management, and business development across industries. She runs a 7-figure coaching brand that was born from a passion for empowering women to step into their fullest potential – while also fulfilling their other dreams, whether those be motherhood or ditching their address and turning into a digital nomad. Kirsten helps women create their version of freedom in business and success.
Kirsten’s been with her husband for 20 years, and together they have 3 incredible kids (who impress her every day with their kindness, ambition, and confidence) and the world’s best dog.
Want Kirsten to be a guest on your podcast?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity!