“When we teach others, they’re going to learn from what we say. And part of coaching is teaching. When we guide others, they’re going to be impacted by our words.” – Kirsten [00:13:19]
When you step into your full embodiment as a CEO and coach, you’re going to show up in a unique way that is totally you and that can’t be imitated. That being said, the more original your messaging, the more people are going to want—and try to—copy you.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about leading with integrity, embracing the “competition,” and confidently stepping into your power and uniqueness. As a coach, there’s going to be overlap with your work and others. If you can learn how to share your expertise and figure out how to be okay with people who try to replicate it, you’ll be leading from a place of embodiment and integrity.
What’s in this episode:
- [03:13] Two examples of clients who proved their capabilities above and beyond this past month
- [06:18] How embodiment informs leadership, and the importance of being a CEO with integrity
- [10:06] Acknowledging your impact as a coach if/when someone mimics your unique messaging, and coaching yourself through that situation
- [14:57] How to be confident in your embodiment as a coach and CEO and open to sharing your knowledge with others in your industry without seeing them only as “competition,” and why it feels good to make an impact in sharing what you know with others
- [20:53] How coaching is about stepping into your power, setting an example, and being fully embodied in what you believe in and showing up no matter what
- [23:16] Program and mastermind information if you want to work with me
To learn more about creating a business that feels easy, aligned, and fulfilling, on your terms, checking The.Evolution Mastermind.