“My goal for season two is to have a very clear intention, less reaction, more intention. I want to approach everything from a place of there’s purpose behind this and it’s less frantic energy. I’m going to try to be as honest and as vulnerable with you as I possibly can, because I want absolute clarity on what it’s actually like to build a business as a female solopreneur over time with a family and responsibilities and worries.”
— Kirsten [00:09:32]
It’s a new year and a new season of The Embodied CEO podcast! If you tuned in to the Season 1 finale, you know that Brooke is no longer with me. She and I created this podcast out of a mutual need to talk about frustrations and to get our voices into the world, and I’m so grateful for that.
But after all that growth in Season 1, we’re going to shift into a different kind of message. In today’s episode, I’m chatting about my intentions for season two of the podcast, as well as my intentions for my business this year. I want to be intentional (there’s that word again) about the topics that I share, the guests that I bring on, and the tangible information that I share to help you on your business journey.
Stay tuned for the intentional growth to come!
What’s in this episode:
- [00:53] Reflecting on season one of the podcast—how Brooke and I created it out of frustration and the value that I hope it brought to our listeners
- [09:32] Why I want to approach season two with more intention
- [12:56] How I plan to share real, tangible stories from my business to help you on your journey
- [15:03] My business intentions for 2023, and how I plan to share that evolution on the podcast
- [24:18] A sneak peak into the masterclasses and courses I’m offering in January
To learn more about creating a business that feels easy, aligned, and fulfilling, on your terms, checking The.Evolution Mastermind.
Kirsten is hiring a part-time RD in 2023! To inquire, send your resume or any questions to email@example.com